- Kills ticks and chewing lice
- Stops & prevents infestation
- Kills all existing fleas on your cat within 12 hours
- Fast-acting, long-lasting & waterproof
- Each application provides a full month of protection
- Frontline Plus is a monthly topical flea and tick preventative for dogs and cats. Frontline Plus kills 100% of adult fleas on your cat within 12 hours and 100% of all ticks and chewing lice within 48 hours. Frontline Plus contains an insect growth regulator, S-methoprene, which kills flea eggs and larvae.Frontline Plus contains fipronil, a broad-spectrum insecticide and slow-acting poison that disrupts the central nervous system of fleas and ticks and S-Methoprene, an insect growth regulator that kills flea eggs and larvae. The active ingredients are stored in the sebaceous glands and are wicked out of the hair follicles and continuously re-applied to the coat for long-lasting, waterproof protection.DIRECTIONS OF USE:1. Remove the Frontline Plus applicator from the child-resistant package. You can use scissors to snip the foil, or pull the tab to remove the applicator.2. Snap open the tip of the Frontline applicator – away from your body and face.3. Part your cat’s fur between the shoulder blades until you can see the skin, and place the tip of the applicator on the skin.Use Frontline Plus for Cats (fipronil 9.8% and S-methoprene 11.8%), available as 0.50 ml applicators, on cats and kittens 8 weeks or older. Wait 24 hours to fully dry before swimming or bathing. Do not reapply for 30 days.Cats may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application. If signs persist or become more severe within a few days of application, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.