- Brand – Royal Canin
- Category – Cat Food
Benefits Formulated to respond to the Optimal Macro Nutritional Profile instinctively preferred by adult cats. Ideal weight: Specially developed for exceptional palatability and moderate energy. It favors a healthy urinary system, reducing the concentration of minerals responsible for forming urinary stones.Royal Canin Adult Instinctive Pouch es un alimento húmedo indicado para gatos adultos a partir de los 12 meses de edad. Formulado en paté con un gran sabor para los gatos. Se trata de una comida adaptada para gatos muy exquisitos y selectivos a la hora de comer o gatos que sufren anorexia y no tengan restricciones en su dieta. Sobre de 85 g.
DESCRIPTIONRoyal Canin Hairball Gravy Pouches are suitable for adult cats that are prone to hairballs, and helps your cat eliminate twice as much hair by natural digestion. Hairball care in gravy also helps maintain ideal weight and a healthy digestive system.
- Maintains Ideal Weight - Helps maintain ideal weight
- Healthy Urinary System - Helps support a healthy urinary system
- An optimum level of protein to support healthy muscle development and growth
- helps maintain your cat’s bladder function
- Maintains general health and enhance natural beauty.
Product details of Royal Canin Mini Puppy 2kg - Puppy Food
- INTENSE ENERGY CONTENTMeets the high energy needs of small breed puppies during the growth period, and satisfies fussy appetites.DENTAL HEALTHHelps reduce tartar formation thanks to the chelation agents in calcium.NATURAL DEFENCESHelps support the puppy’s natural defences, thanks particularly to a patented antioxidant complex and prebiotics.
- Appropriate calcium levels to support skeletal development.
- Antioxidants and manno-oligo-saccharides support the natural defences.
- Adequate energy for small breed puppies. with their intense energy requirements.
- Mini Puppy helps support your puppy’s natural defences thanks particularly to a patented combination of nutrients with high quality protein and prebiotics.
- Supports digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality.
Meets the energy needs of small breed puppies during the growth period, and satisfies fussy appetites.